ASRock B450M Pro4 motherboard
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy|
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||– Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)|
– 6 Power Phase design
– Supports CPU up to 105W
|Chipset||– AMD Promontory A320|
|Memory||– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology|
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD 7th Gen A-Series APUs support DDR4 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso and Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for DDR4 UDIMM maximum frequency support.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support|
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
|Graphics||– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*|
– Integrated AMD Radeon™ R-Series Graphics in A-series APU*
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
– Supports Triple Monitor
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048×1536 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 1.4 with DVI-D and HDMI 1.4 Ports
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports*Actual support may vary by CPU**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
|Audio||– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)|
– Supports Surge Protection
– ELNA Audio Caps
|LAN||– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
– Realtek RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
|Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)|
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
AMD 7th A-Series APUs
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x8 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x8 mode)*
AMD Athlon series CPUs
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x4 mode)*- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug|
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with A-Series APU and Athlon series APU)**Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|Connector||– 1 x COM Port Header|
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)**
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.**The Chassis Fan Connector supports the chassis fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port|
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Software and UEFI||Software|
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield|
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
|Hardware Monitor||– CPU/Chassis temperature sensing|
– CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
– CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan
– CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
|Form Factor||– Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.0-in x 7.9-in, 23.0 cm x 20.1 cm|
– Solid Capacitor design
|OS||– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Certifications||– FCC, CE|
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
ASRock B450M Pro4 motherboard
Dual M.2 For SSD
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Premium 42A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 42A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
This motherboard uses a next generation Hybrid Digi Power design to bring precise control and smooth power. With the ensured efficient and clean power delivery to the CPU, the stability and lifespan of motherboard is also greatly enhanced.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
*Supported only with processors with integrated graphics. Please check CPU support list from each motherboard webpage.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You’ve demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
*Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
A-Tuning is ASRock’s multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.