ASUS GeForce® GT 730 2GB GDDR5 low-profile graphics card
|Engine Clock||OC mode: 732 MHz
Gaming mode: 706 MHz
|MEMORY SIZE||2 GB|
|PORTS||Yes x 1 (Single-link DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (D-Sub)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 1.4b)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Digital Max Resolution 3840 x 2160
|SOFTWARE||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
6.7 x 2.7 x 0.7 inch
167 x 69 x 17 mm
- New GPU clock frequency profile enables 17% lower power consumption.
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB – perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Supports 3 displays – connect up to 3 monitors for enhanced multitasking.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Big Productivity in a Small Package
The ASUS GeForce® GT 730 is a passively-cooled single-slot graphics card that enables quiet multi-monitor productivity
A passively-cooled design creates a quieter workspace.
Boosted Energy Efficiency
Reduces power consumption
The latest iteration of the ASUS GeForce® GT 730 features a revised GPU clock frequency profile that reduces power consumption by 17%, making it the ideal graphics card for ultra-compact rigs and low-noise HTPCs.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.