Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX gaming motherboard, 15 DrMOS power stages, PCIe® 5.0, DDR4 memory, four M.2 slots, WiFi 6 and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C, SATA 6 Gbps, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 5.0, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- Made for online gaming: WiFi 6, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility in Armoury Crate
- Outshine RGB Aura Effect: Stylish edge and PCH lighting design, addressable RGB headers and RGB strip header support
The onboard VRMs feature 14+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.The power stages are each rated to handle 80 amperes to provide stable performance for current and future Intel processors.
2. Six-Layer PCB Design
Multiple PCB layers optimize heat management for critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
3. ProCool Connectors
Compared to traditional power inputs, ASUS ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure full contact with PSU power cables. The resulting lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and connector failure.
4. TUF Components
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-solid power to the CPU, improving system stability.
5. Digi+ VRM
The integrated Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, optimized for ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
1. Enlarged VRM heatsink
The extensive surface area of the massive heatsink covers the VRMs and chokes to improve heat dissipation.
2. Enlarged PCH heatsink
An expanded surface area for the chipset cooler maximizes performance and heat dissipation.
3. Three M.2 slots with heatsinks
Three out of four M.2 slots have dedicated heatsinks, keeping M.2 SSDs at optimal operating temperatures to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
The four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to two 22110 devices and also provide NVMe SSD RAID support for incredible performance potential. Create a RAID configuration with up to four PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data transfer speeds.
*Actual transmission speed will be lower than theoretical maximum speed.
* M.2_2 and M.2_4 support type 2280.
DDR4 OC 5333
Improvements to trace routing design provide the latest Intel processors with enhanced access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce path distance, and it adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. The WiFi antenna designs with four-way positioning that enables better signal reception, and a magnetic base to secure the antenna on the top or side of the PC case.
*Actual speed varies, and depends on networking conditions.
This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
*An audio splitter (3.5 mm audio jack Y-cable) is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.