|Radiator Dimensions||282×120×27 mm|
|Tube Length||315 mm|
|Pump Dimensions||91×79×47 mm|
|Pump Speed||2400 RPM±10%|
|Pump Noise||17.8 dB(A)|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Pump Rated Current||0.21 A±10%|
|Pump Power Consumption||2.52 W|
|Fan Dimension||120×120×25 mm|
|Fan Speed||500-1800 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||69.34 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.42 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤30 dB(A)|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.22 A±10%|
|Fan Power Consumption||2.64 W|
|LED Type||BLUE LED|
- Anti-leak Tech Inside system equipped.
- E-shaped micro water-channel design can effectively enhance the heat circulation efficiency and enlarge the thermal contact area.
- The brand new water block and 120mm PWM fans are illuminated by static blue LEDs and powered by 4pin PWM headers.
- Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size.
- The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores guarantee an ultra-long service life.
- Support Mainstream Intel & AMD Socket.
About Anti-leak Tech Inside
After 3 years of R&D, DEEPCOOL launched the new standard of liquid cooling system – The Anti-leak Tech. The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems. With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.
Optimized Micro Water-channel
E-shaped micro water-channel design can effectively enhance the heat circulation efficiency and enlarge the thermal contact area.
Blue LED Lighting
The brand new water block and fans are illuminated by static blue LEDs that powered by a 4pin PWM header.
Support Mainstream Intel & AMD Socket
Ready for easy mounting and unrestricted direction installation on mainstream sockets of Intel/AMD.
Two 120mm PWM fans with powerful performance and low noise level are included.