|CPU||AM4 Socket: Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)Maximum shared memory of 2 GB(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon™-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon™ X4 APU.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS||1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit, Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.