|Brand||SP Silicon Power|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 3.82 x 0.63 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Part Code||SLRM0057|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
DDR5 Unleashes Game-Changing Performance
Experience even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and lower voltages with the latest release in our Zenith Series, the XPOWER Zenith RGB DDR5 UDIMM module. Take your gaming abilities to new high scores with turbo speeds ranging from 5200MHz to 6000MHz. It’s available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB module densities with double the banks and double the burst length compared to DDR4 to give hardcore gamers and overclockers the power to harness DDR5’s game-changing performance.
Eliminate The Competition Without Turning Up The Heat
The aluminum heatsink, available in black or white and finished with a hairline texture, promotes maximum heat dissipation and thermal management. This effect is boosted even further by a low 1.25V-1.35V power consumption, an On-Die Error Correction Code (ECC), and a power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide reliably stable and uninterrupted gameplay at the highest resolutions while keeping its cool no matter how heated the competition gets.
Easily Overclock Like There’s No Tomorrow
Do you like to pursue speed while pushing the limits? The XPOWER Zenith RGB DDR5 UDIMM module is ready and certified to support Intel® XMP 3.0 and one-click overclocking technology. Experience ultra-fast overclocking at the ease of a single click with fully customized, saved profiles. Spare the hassle of making manual adjustments to BIOS settings every time and get to overclocking faster than ever before.
Light It Your Way
It’s not just about speed and performance: the XPOWER Zenith RGB DDR5 UDIMM module is equipped with a colorful band of RGB lights that will electrify any gaming PC rig. Providing the most colorful dimensions that come with RGB lighting, it is sure to invigorate and enhance the style of any set-up. Plus, it’s fully customizable to create a unique design that’s totally yours.
- Premium Zenith Series gaming memory module designed for hardcore gamers and overclockers
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB module densities
- Durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
- Compatible with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors that support DDR5 and DDR5 compatible motherboards
- Ready and certified for Intel® XMP 3.0 for ultra-fast one-click overclocking
- Double the banks and double the burst length compared to DDR4 for game-changing performance
- Low voltage of 1.25V for less power consumption
- Game at the highest resolutions with improved stability from On-Die Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Power management integrated circuit (PMIC) provides a more stable power supply for uninterrupted gameplay