SALE TERMS :
- It is hereby informed that “www.shivamitservice.com or its parent concern SHIVAM IT SERVICE” is only a marketing and distribution company, we are not a manufacturer of any product.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice is made, cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- We have tested every product for physical damage at the point of sale before delivery it to the customer and we are not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also duty of the buyer to immediately check physical condition of the purchased goods at the counter. All goods will consigned at buyer’s risk and we are not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment once goods leaves our sale counter or our warehouse.
- We provides proper GST invoice against all the products, which we sell, we do not sell any product without GST invoice. If you want to take input of GST and/or your company’s GST No. 19AVGPG0506J1ZR on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box, which you will find while ordering, If GST Registration Number not provided at the time of order, then we assume that the buyer is unregistered under GST Act. If any wrong GST number provided by you, then we are not responsible for the same. you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer, then both sides shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the convenience fee (if applicable) will be deducted from the ordered amount. If the buyer opts for refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
- Any product’s purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty will be void and null.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub-assemblies and not a “New PC” unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
- No customer can be waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Warranty will be void and null if any Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers will happened with the product. All products sold by us to be installed by a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer.
- For “Dead on Arrival ” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box, which comes with it, failing will result non-acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
- SHIVAM IT SERVICE has the rights to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
- The court at Siliguri, West Bengal shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
WARRANTY TERMS :
- All products sold by us carry only “carry-in warranty”. Shipping charges (To & From) to service center has to be bear by the customer only.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned, it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service center then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for product’s. Shipping charges will be paid by the customer for the same.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers /distributor /company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.